Cannot remember much I am afraid:
- Sid’s task week finished with a another good day.
- Alison, Rob and Tim did 500+.
- Numerous others did 300+ including the DG. Henry discovered it isn’t always easy.
- Jordan tugged, sorry cannot remember who drove the winch but thankyou.
- AJ and Laurent flew the trial lessons.
- Russ instructed.
I can remember a bit more:
- Jordan completed his first 500km in his Libelle. Some might call it a busman’s holiday.
- Will gave up his flying to drive the winch all day. Note this is the second time in a fortnight he has done this. Please take note. We cannot fly unless all contribute.
- Tim did 600km.
- Others completed 450+ (Sid and Alison (970) and Steve). The DG did the 366km task.
- Oli did 300km in EKF, well done. Not many have done this.
- Laurent completed an O/R to Membury.
- Graham instructed, Nick tugged. George covered the trial lessons.
- Steve K landed out near Chippenham and needed a lift, train and taxi to self retrieve. A pity no one was able to fetch him earlier.
- Lemmy collected the plate.
Apologies to all that I have missed.
Note, could the person who has hidden Sundays log sheets please return them. They are valuable.